Learn to Apply the Universal Operating System at the Re-frame Workshop
For the first time ever, I am offering access to the universal operating system - the way of thinking, understanding and framing conversations - used in our Create New Futures workshops. Here are the reasons why you, your friends, colleagues, and employees should join me at the Re-frame workshop in August.
Over the last 30 years, I developed the Create New Futures methodology that I apply with senior executive team clients in Fortune 100 companies. Until recently, I had not publicly discussed the underlying operating system that guides my work. Then Ari, a young entrepreneur, came to me a year ago. After he asked to learn about my consulting work, our conversations began to cover a broad range of topics:
- What is the first principle of leadership?
- How do you unleash organizational development and growth?
- What are the key requirements for high level consulting?
- How do you design a high-impact strategy process?
- And so much more...
Ari's thoughtful inquiry focused on what he observed as a fascinating meta-skill that he described this way: "With every topic and question we explored, Aviv was able to offer in-the-moment, practical frameworks to guide the conversation, allowing us to uncover new possibilities that directed our explorations in productive and versatile ways."
When Ari asked how he could develop this meta-skill, I offered three points that led to the birth of the Re-frame workshop.
- The frameworks I use are like a series of apps running on a universal operating system, each producing specific outcomes.
- There is a core practice that I developed over many years that enables me to create and apply these frameworks adaptively.
- The best way for Ari to learn this meta-skill and capability is to develop a workshop with me.
What is the core universal operating system that enables me to develop high impact frameworks on the fly to shape and lead conversations?
In the Re-frame workshop, we will go beyond teaching these powerful frameworks and help participants download the operating system that gives rise to them. By observing the core processes of life that shape all domains and by practicing framing skills, you develop the capacity to identify polarities, recognize the three levels and states, decipher the four quadrants and the four stage cycles, and build the five-step process for bringing an idea to life. These foundational building blocks of the universal operating system enable you to create adaptive frameworks to guide your work.
Over the last 30 years I have developed and used hundreds of frameworks in my consulting business; all came out of, and were enabled by, this core universal operating system. The Re-frame workshop will reveal these core practices and help you build your own Re-frame toolkit, a differentiating meta-skill and capability.
"But Aviv, why do this now? You have a thriving consulting practice with Fortune 100 leadership teams, you surely don't need to do this," is a question a colleague asked me this week. The answer simply is that Ari inspired me to create avenues to engage with new generations of leaders, practitioners, coaches, consultants and change-agents by providing access to my experience, and teaching the methods I use. This is the reason I am willing to offer a workshop that in corporate settings would be part of a six-figure project for only $1000 - or much less for those who register before August 1st.
How you'll benefit from attending the Re-Frame workshop. You will be able to:
- Develop breakthrough ideas and differentiate yourself among your peers and competitors
- Increase your impact and your thought leadership in your area of expertise
- Accelerate results by implementing smarter strategies
- Unearth creative solutions by offering a novel approach to every situation
- Gain the self-insight, confidence, and conviction to drive meaningful change
You will receive:
- A two-day immersive experience (valued at $1600)
- A copy of Aviv's book Create New Futures
- A workshop participant manual
- A 1-on-1 coaching session with Aviv within two months of the workshop (valued at $300)
- Access to an emergent community of practice
When: August 31-September 1, 2019
Sign up before August 1st and save 50% off the registration fee. Pay only $500 for what is a six-figure experience in corporate settings.