If you are to make yourself attractive to new learning and insight you have to dare to step into unknown situations, and to do that you must:
- be fascinated with life and living.
- be comfortable in not knowing.
- love learning, truth and growth more than you love your ego.
- be excited about new possibilities more than you love your need for security.
- be ready for learning and insight to come through anyone regardless of their position, seniority or age.
- have a sense of humor.
- be mentally agile and alert.
- be intensely present and treat each conversation as though it’s the most important thing in the world.
- trust your capacity to turn every setback into valuable learning.
- have a sixth sense for the invisible dimensions of things.
© Aviv Shahar