Interview with Travis Chappell from Build Your Network – Episode 33
“I find that the best, most meaningful networking relationships occur inside the context of living your life and being fully present in the opportunities that show up.”
This is a replay from the Build Your Network podcast where I was interviewed by Travis Chappell. In our conversation, I discuss the two core premises of my book, Create New Futures, the keys to building my network, what high achieving executives struggle with the most, and Travis asks me a series of rapid, random questions I had fun answering.
Essential Learning Points:
- [01:40] – What I’m most excited about
- [03:32] – My book, Create New Futures and its two core premises
- [05:54] – How I find my clients
- [06:37] – The key to building my network
- [09:07] – What high achieving executives in top, large companies struggle with the most
- [12:14] – Whether I believe if who you know or what you know is more important and why
- [16:16] – I share two examples where I made connections with people and they became champions for me in my life and helped me to succeed
- [21:52] – How mentorships and mastermind settings have been important to me
- [23:18] – What I would tell someone who has never had a mentor or been involved in a mastermind
- [26:27] – Using one of your best assets: attention and focus
- [29:52] – The three professions I think would be fun to attempt
- [30:19] – Who I would sit with on a park bench (past or present) and speak with for an hour
- [31:12] – My favorite medium for consuming content
- [31:42] – What my typical morning routine looks like
- [32:19] – My go-to pump-up song
- [32:33] – What I’m not very good at
Enjoying the Show?
Please comment below.
Share the podcast using the social links below.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.