Interview with Travis Chappell from Build Your Network – Episode 33
“The clearer you are about who your ideal client is, the more focused, the more targeted you can be, and the [greater] likelihood the chances of success.”
This is a replay from the Build Your Network podcast where I was interviewed by Travis Chappell. In our conversation, I discuss the two core premises of my book, Create New Futures, the keys to building my network, what high achieving executives struggle with the most, and Travis asks me a series of rapid, random questions I had fun answering.
Essential Learning Points:
- [01:40] – What I’m most excited about
- [03:32] – My book, Create New Futures and its two core premises
- [05:54] – How I find my clients
- [06:37] – The key to building my network
- [09:07] – What high achieving executives in top, large companies struggle with the most
- [12:14] – Whether I believe if who you know or what you know is more important and why
- [16:16] – I share two examples where I made connections with people and they became champions for me in my life and helped me to succeed
- [21:52] – How mentorships and mastermind settings have been important to me
- [23:18] – What I would tell someone who has never had a mentor or been involved in a mastermind
- [26:27] – Using one of your best assets: attention and focus
- [29:52] – The three professions I think would be fun to attempt
- [30:19] – Who I would sit with on a park bench (past or present) and speak with for an hour
- [31:12] – My favorite medium for consuming content
- [31:42] – What my typical morning routine looks like
- [32:19] – My go-to pump-up song
- [32:33] – What I’m not very good at
Enjoying the Show?
Please comment below.
Share the podcast using the social links below.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.