Being Attractive To New Insight
If you are to make yourself attractive to new learning and insight you have to dare to step into unknown situations, and to do that you must:
- be fascinated with life and living.
- be comfortable in not knowing.
- love learning, truth and growth more than you love your ego.
- be excited about new possibilities more than you love your need for security.
- be ready for learning and insight to come through anyone regardless of their position, seniority or age.
- have a sense of humor.
- be mentally agile and alert.
- be intensely present and treat each conversation as though it’s the most important thing in the world.
- trust your capacity to turn every setback into valuable learning.
- have a sixth sense for the invisible dimensions of things.
© Aviv Shahar