Four Ways To Grow Your Business
Here are the four quadrants we often use in strategy and business development explorations. You can grow in these four ways:
- Stay within your core. Provide your core products, services and experiences to your current customers.
- Create new products, services and experiences for your current customers.
- Find new customers for your current products, services and experiences.
- Create new products, services and experiences for new customers. Create a new business.
Here are some of the considerations when choosing your next development path:
- Where is the current opportunity?
- What will provide the easiest path to growth?
- Which has the greatest potential?
- What’s the risk involved in each?
- Which path if successful will put you in the best position in 12 months, in three years?
- What’s going to be most fun? What will you enjoy the most?
© Aviv Shahar