A Healthy Relationship with Failure with Miha Matlievski – Episode 89
“You cannot succeed without failure; that’s a given. Let’s be honest, unless you’ve never tried entrepreneurship then you know that to succeed you have to do a lot of trial and error. And, if you’re an entrepreneur, the bigger and the crazier your goal, and the vision, and the dream is, the more you have to be outside your comfort zone.”
Miha Matlievski is business coach focusing on helping entrepreneurs and business executives. His approach was shaped by what he describes as an epic failure that eventually led to a redemptive renewal and a new beginning. Miha’s passionate pursuit and hard work have resulted in four successful businesses and a personal net worth of fifteen million dollars by his mid-twenties. In this episode, Aviv and Miha expound on the importance of utilizing logic over emotion to develop a healthy relationship with failure to foster success. Miha analyzes the three vectors of freedom, including the freedom of time, money and self-knowledge. Finally, Miha shares his insights on maintaining a growth mindset and the inherent value of reflection.
Essential Learning Points:
- [00:41] – Aviv introduces today’s guest, Miha Matlievski who shares his unbelievable journey of entrepreneurship
- [12:29] – Miha opens up about what he enjoys the most about his work and defines entrepreneurial freedom
- [16:43] – Miha expounds on his engagement model and other strategies he utilizes to coach and help entrepreneurs
- [24:14] – The psychological and emotional aspect of success and failure
- [29:17] – Mindsets and other critical skills for successful entrepreneurs
- [39:35] – How Miha has shown courage as a coach
- [43:07] – Where Miha sees himself in seven years
- [43:48] – Two learnings Miha values above all others and final words of wisdom from Miha
Enjoying the Show?
Please comment below.
Share the podcast using the social links below.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.