Changing the Future of Education with Yellowdig’s Shaunak Roy
“Changing the future is all about having a purpose and just going for it.”
Shaunak Roy is the Founder and CEO of Yellowdig, a community-driven active learning platform with a mission to transform every classroom into an active, social, and experiential learning community. Prior to founding Yellowdig, Shaunak spent a decade advising global companies on technology, strategy, and growth. Today, Aviv and Shaunak share a rich discussion on the state of institutional learning, how Yellowdig is rethinking education, and the critical role that agency, mastery and connectedness play in the learning process.
Essential Learning Points:
- [01:17] – Aviv introduces today’s guest, Shaunak Roy who speaks to what brings him joy from the work he does, his passion for learning and the problem that Yellowdig solves
- [09:04] – Shaunak expounds on the broken educational system and possible solutions to fix it
- [18:42] – How Yellowdig differentiates itself
- [26:32] – Agency, Mastery and Connectedness
- [33:48] – What it looks like when a group of learners and educators truly embrace the full capability of Yellowdig’s platform
- [39:01] – Yellowdig’s business model, their expected growth, and Shaunak’s five-year vision
- [42:54] – Shaunak reflects on key insights and learnings from building an organization
- [45:39] – Advice Shaunak would give his twenty-five-year-old self and two learnings that Shaunak values above all else
- [47:06] – Final words of wisdom from Shaunak
Enjoying the Show?
Please comment below.
Share the podcast using the social links below.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.