Collective Intelligence #3 – Mapping the Intelligence Terrain
“When facilitated and approached wisely, any human endeavor can be supported spontaneously by fantastically broad natural realms of intelligence. How will you play your part in this development?”
How can we map the intelligence terrain to capitalize on the different capacities and sources of intelligence? Throughout his lifetime, Aviv has endeavored to answer these questions through his work with teachers, entrepreneurs, business executives, coaches, healers, and futurists.
In this episode, Aviv continues his discussion by expounding on the idea of intelligence as a capacity and as a source. Specifically, Aviv analyzes the metabolic process of intelligence as a capacity. He then describes the manifestation of intelligence both as a stream and as an ecosystem. Finally, Aviv poses a thought experiment to the audience on how they can approach the collective intelligence inquiry wisely.
Essential Learning Points:
- [00:47] – Aviv continues to break down the critical need to facilitate the emergence of collective intelligence
- [04:30] – Aviv analyzes the idea of intelligence as a capacity
- [08:11] – Aviv pivots to the idea of intelligence as a source, specifically how an intelligence source can manifest as a stream and as an ecosystem
- [15:55] – Aviv reiterates the importance of facilitating the broad natural realms of collective intelligence
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below.
- Share the podcast using the social links below.
- Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.