Cutting Through the Noise with Diane Helbig – Episode 81
“I would really hate it if I wasn’t a possibilities thinker.”
Diane Helbig is an international business and leadership change agent, author, award-winning speaker and podcast host. As President of Seize This Day, Diane employs a straight-forward, non-nonsense approach to help businesses and organizations operate more constructively and profitably. In this episode, Aviv and Diane expound on the importance of curiosity and active listening, approaching conflict with a desire to be helpful, and believing in your own success.
Essential Learning Points:
- [00:46] – Introducing today’s guest, Diane Helbig
- [01:47] – What Diane enjoys the most about her work
- [02:40] – Diane speaks to the most common needs of the clients she works with
- [05:22] – Traits of the most successful business owners
- [08:40] – The importance of genuine curiosity and active listening
- [17:58] – Strategies for building effective systems and structures
- [21:05] – Diane’s learning and evolution process
- [22:44] – Diane recalls a time she needed to apply courage to her work
- [27:43] – The importance of character
- [29:08] – Diane recalls two of the most memorable interviews she’s conducted on her podcast, Accelerate Your Business Growth
- [31:50] – Lessons Diane has learned from creating her podcast show
- [33:35] – What Diane would do differently if given the chance
- [35:46] – Two learning Diane values above all others
- [39:08] – Parting words of wisdom and insights from Diane
- [40:14] – Now it’s your turn, create meaningful conversations through curiosity, choose to be helpful, and become a possibility thinker
Enjoying the Show?
Please comment below.
Share the podcast using the social links below.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.