Finding a Sense of Purpose with Colin Morgan – Episode 43
“Life is too short and too precious to sit back and not be fully present in the project of living.”
Colin Morgan is the founder and host of The Daily Grind Podcast. On his show, Colin interviews some of the world’s most successful business owners and entrepreneurs in order to inspire listeners to be the next great entrepreneurs. He explores with entrepreneurs their background, how they began their business, what obstacles and hardships they had to face, and what inspired them to do so.
In this episode, Aviv’s interview with Colin Morgan is featured. Colin asks Aviv about what brought and inspired him to do the work that he does. Aviv reflects on the important decisions he made earlier in his life that have brought him to where he is today. He also speaks of his experience in the Israeli Air Force and its impact on his journey, what differentiates great leaders and the importance of personal growth and self-discovery. Colin and Aviv also discuss the topics featured in Aviv’s new book, Create New Futures: How Leaders Produce Breakthroughs and Transform the World Through Conversation.
Essential Learning Points:
- [01:47] – Aviv gives a brief introduction of himself
- [03:13] – What was the drive that led Aviv to start Aviv Consulting
- [05:28] – Why learning quickly became first nature for Aviv
- [07:36] – What was the core driver for Create New Futures, Aviv’s new book
- [09:35] – What is your highest leverage as a leader
- [11:22] – Aviv offers some tips and techniques to help you find and create your future
- [17:33] – What would Aviv tell his younger self if given the chance to go back in time
- [18:38] – What motivates Aviv to get out of bed everyday
- [20:30] – Something Aviv does every day that contributes to his success
- [22:28] – The difference between a high performing individual and an average performing individual
- [23:57] – Thought of the day
Enjoying the Show?
Please comment below.
Share the podcast using the social links below.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.