Interview with Jon Nastor from Hack the Entrepreneur – Episode 31
“The clearer you are about who your ideal client is, the more focused, the more targeted you can be, and the [greater] likelihood the chances of success.”
This is a replay from Hack the Entrepreneur podcast where I was interviewed by Jon Nastor. In this conversation, Jon asks me about my clients and how I am able to attain 99% of them through referrals. I explain the three important decisions I made early on in life that led me to work and help the people I do today, saying “yes” to opportunities before having it all figured out, and I touch upon the process I went through to write my book, Create New Futures.
Essential Learning Points:
- [02:21] – The one thing I do with my clients and the practice I engage in that has been the biggest contributor to both their success and mine
- [07:21] – What I do to stay in touch with my previous clients
- [08:54] – How I am able to attain 99% of my clients from referrals
- [11:27] – The three important decisions I made early on in my life that led me to work with the clients and businesses I do today
- [17:55] – Saying “yes” to a job even without having all the answers and the “mental-bungee jump”
- [19:46] – The process I went through in writing my book, Create New Futures
- [22:25] – The three different audiences I wrote my book for
- [25:48] – A toddler’s way of learning compared to adult learning
- [27:13] – My 90/10 rule for adult learning
- [28:20] – The four stages of adult learning
- [32:45] – How I measure a life well lived
Enjoying the Show?
Please comment below.
Share the podcast using the social links below.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.