Leadership Development – The Fifth Approach
“The propelling reason of an inquiry defines its potentiating energy and, therefore, its reach and its development capacity.”
In this episode, Aviv analyzes the four generally recognized paths to leadership development and proposes a fifth approach. This approach was fashioned initially during a conversation with one of Aviv’s clients when they were five months into their trusted advisory work. Aviv reflects on this collaboration and delves deep into the four leadership development approaches, from skills and situations to outcomes and qualities. It is Aviv’s sincerest hope that you can unleash your potential by integrating these four modalities to create the fifth approach to leadership development.
Essential Learning Points:
- [00:41] – Aviv introduces today’s topic, Leadership Development – The Fifth Approach
- [01:02] – Aviv reflects on a trusted advisory collaboration he recently took part in with his client, Eric
- [07:32] – The First Leadership Development Approach: Skills
- [09:05] – The Second Leadership Development Approach: Situations
- [11:07] – The Third Leadership Development Approach: Outcomes
- [13:13] – The Fourth Leadership Development Approach: Qualities
- [15:53] – Aviv proposes a Fifth Leadership Development Approach
- [17:19] – Aviv poses a number of questions to reflect on
- [19:10] – Now it’s your turn, focus on designing your leadership development path
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below.
- Share the podcast using the social links below.
- Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.