Leading with Curiosity & Transparency in the Wake of Shifting Generations in the Workforce with Julie Noonan
“In my mind, there’s nothing more powerful than a leader who truly believes in their team and in their ability to do something amazing – even beyond what they’re there to do on paper.”
Julie Noonan is an Executive Coach and Strategic Change Consultant, helping corporate executives lead transformational change. Julie believes in the power of curiosity, empathy and diplomacy. Join Aviv Shahar as he and Julie engage in a rich discussion on key characteristics of the different generations in the workforce today, the importance of putting in energy work, and fundamental components to successful leadership.
Essential Learning Points:
- [00:32] – Aviv introduces today’s guest, Julie Noonan, who joins the show to share what makes her feelmost alive and major corporate trends she is noticing in the workplace
- [04:03] – The Great Bandaid Rip-Off
- [10:14] – The ‘Three Jobs Mindset’
- [17:26] – Energy Work, Leadership, and Transparency
- [25:50] – Framing the four to five generations in the workforce currently
- [31:13] – Curiosity, Empathy, and Diplomacy
- [34:44] – Julie shares final key insights from her work
- [36:44] – One piece of advice Julie would give to her twenty-five year old self, two key learnings Julie values above all others, and final words of wisdom from Julie
Enjoying the Show?
Please comment below.
Share the podcast using the social links below.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.