Making Soulless Companies a Thing of the Past with Ralf Specht
“I think you need to be very clear about who you are, who you want to be, what your purpose is, and what your vision, mission, values and spirit are.”
Ralf Specht is a visionary business leader and creator of the Soul System, a framework that aligns value-creating employee action with broader corporate strategy through shared understanding and shared purpose. He is the author of Building Corporate Soul: Powering Culture & Success with the Soul System and Beyond the Startup: Sparking Operational Innovations for Global Growth. Today, Aviv and Ralf expound on the key question that has been at the forefront of Ralf’s mind for years: How do we build and sustain a human-centric performance culture? Ralf speaks to his driving vision to make soulless companies a thing of the past. Aviv and Ralf explore the value in organizations cultivating a shared purpose and fostering a great corporate culture. If you can walk the talk and make that tangible, incredible results can be unlocked.
Essential Learning Points:
- [00:51] – Aviv introduces today’s guest, Ralf Specht who shares his vision
- [07:37] – Core agreements that shaped the trajectory of Ralf’s company
- [09:59] – Formative lessons Ralf learned as CEO
- [12:13] – Building and cultivating a shared purpose
- [18:43] – The Soul System, explained
- [25:14] – Fostering a sense of belonging through open conversations and connecting purpose, mission, and vision to the work you do every day
- [31:54] – How Ralf transitioned from a corporate to a consulting frame of mind
- [33:48] – Daring to be human again
- [38:12] – Advice Ralf would give to his younger self and two learnings Ralf values above all others
- [39:10] – Final words of wisdom from Ralf
Enjoying the Show?
Please comment below.
Share the podcast using the social links below.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.