My Letter to Talia
“I determined that the fact of life and the evidence of our capacity to observe, learn, and appreciate meant that the appearance of human life is purposeful.”
In this very special episode of Create New Futures, Aviv reads a letter he recently wrote to his granddaughter, Talia. Inspired by the birth of his granddaughter, Aviv is committed to pass along the wisdom and experience he’s gained throughout the course of his journey. In his letter, he outlines the three most important decisions he’s and the lessons that accompanied these. First, Aviv asserts his belief that life is purposeful. Next, he speaks to the need to embrace the challenge of being the author of your own destiny. And, finally, Aviv underscores why he decided to reverse the conventionally expected sequence of his journey. Aviv believes that Talia’s generation will rise to the occasion of solving some of the world’s most pressing issues. He encourages listeners to self-reflect and to write letters to future generations as well.
Essential Learning Points:
- [00:47] – Introducing today’s topic, My Letter to Talia
- [01:13] – Aviv reads his letter to his granddaughter, Talia
- [03:21] – Aviv takes a moment to reflect on his own life
- [05:26] – The three important decisions Aviv made before his twentieth birthday
- [11:05] – Humanity’s opportunity and challenge
- [13:33] – The new operating system
- [16:39] – Aviv’s vision for Talia and her future
- [17:23] – Now it’s your turn, Aviv hopes his letter inspires other to write similar notes to their grandchildren
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below.
- Share the podcast using the social links below.
- Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.