“To function effectively in this environment, we are forced to develop new capacities. One element of this updating process is the maturation of personal sovereignty.”
Personal and organizational resilience and anti-fragile readiness have been a feature of many of Aviv’s senior leadership strategy workshops over the last decade. In this episode, Aviv outlines the five elements and capacities of resilient self-authorship. Aviv reflects on the concept of personal sovereignty as well as the reasons that organizations encourage and, in some cases, even require their members to have high levels of personal resilience. Finally, Aviv provides an evaluation tool you can utilize to reflect on your own personal resilient self-authorship.
Essential Learning Points:
- [00:57] – Aviv introduces today’s topic, Resilient Self-Authorship: A Master Meta-Skill
- [03:37] – Aviv speaks to the characteristics of resilient organizations
- [05:23] – Aviv analyzes five elements and capacities that outline resilient self-authorship
- [09:33] – Aviv provides an evaluation tool that listeners can use to reflect on their own resilient self-authorship
- [12:17] – Now it’s your turn, build your sense of resilient self-authoring by cultivating these five capacities, encourage open dialogue and make yourself a coaching source for others
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below.
- Share the podcast using the social links below.
- Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.