The Breakthrough Collaboration Tip
“Creating and nurturing the partnerships necessary for breakthrough collaboration requires the development of radical trust.”
In this episode, Aviv expounds on the concept of achieving breakthrough collaboration by elevating key partnerships. Aviv reflects on the Partnering TIP, which focuses on trust, imperative and purpose. He introduces a key exercise as well as questions to reflect on while participating in this exercise. Finally, Aviv urges the audience to engage their respective teams in this partnering exercise in order to gain new perspective and actionable insight to their growth opportunities.
Essential Learning Points:
- [00:56] – Introducing today’s topic, Achieve Breakthrough Collaboration by Elevating Key Partnerships
- [02:12] – The Partnership T.I.P.
- [03:06] – The Four-Column Exercise
- [04:56] – Questions to reflect on in order to achieve breakthrough partnerships
- [06:28] – Aviv encourages you to engage your team when participating in this exercise
- [06:41] – Now it’s your turn, identify your top stakeholders, assess your Partnership TIP, and identify the conversations you need to have to elevate those partnerships
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below.
- Share the podcast using the social links below.
- Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.