The Five Meditations – Part 3
“By developing the techniques of mindfulness, interior and exterior printing and prayers and by engaging your contemplative inquires, you will find many blessings and new doors of possibilities opening for you.”
Meditative practices have helped guide Aviv through challenging events in his life. By developing these practices, Aviv hopes that listeners can discover the profound impact of these techniques and experience the many blessings and new doors of possibilities that can open for them as a result.
In this Part Three, Aviv addresses the fourth and fifth meditative practices that have helped him navigate both his personal and professional experiences. Aviv expounds on the power of prayer, repetition of affirmations and contemplative inquiries and showcases how he’s integrated these techniques in his everyday life.
Essential Learning Points:
- [00:41] – Aviv introduces today’s topic, The Five Meditations – Part 3
- [02:30] – Aviv reviews the first three meditative techniques before delving into the final two of this series
- [05:44] – Aviv expounds on the fourth meditative technique he practices
- [10:32] – Aviv speaks to the fifth and final meditative technique he practices
- [14:57] – Aviv poses two final thoughts to stimulate listeners’ contemplation
- [16:03] – Now it’s your turn, discover the meditation practices that work best for you
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below.
- Share the podcast using the social links below.
- Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.