The Measures of a Life Well Lived
“Anxious preoccupation with the “what will happen next” is a dangerous conditioning that detracts from the ability to appreciate the current moment and be fully present right here, right now.”
In this episode, I identify six attributes which make up the framework I use to best answer the question, “What are the measures of a life well-lived”.
Essential Learning Points:
- [01:07] – How this question activated a practice I use to this day, both with myself, and my clients
- [02:30] – The definition of a framing question
- [05:30] – #1) The 6 ways one can be intact, along with clarifying questions
- [06:40] – #2) What it means to be present.
- [08:00] – #3) The importance of learning and growing
- [09:20] – #4) Understanding the significance of contribution
- [10:38] – #5) The many meanings of love and how best to apply it in the context of this question.
- [13:18] – #6) Why understanding purpose is an important part of this framework
- [14:18] – How to apply this framework in your life.
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below.
- Share the podcast using the social links below.
- Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.