The Most Difficult Feat in the World
“The stories of life and business are replete with examples of people who assembled the right ingredients at the right place only to find that they were too early or too late.”
Last month, Aviv dove into the Window of Opportunity concept and explained that how you respond to those windows determines your capacity to lead and shape outcomes. Today, this episode brings into focus a complementary idea that has helped some of Aviv’s clients unlock the awesome potential of their opportunities. Aviv poses the reflection question, ‘What is the most difficult feat in the world,’ and provides three key elements that must be present in order to accomplish these feats. By adapting and applying this idea, you will bring an advantageous urgency to your efforts.
Essential Learning Points:
- [00:43] – Aviv introduces today’s topic, The Most Difficult Feat in the World
- [01:45] – Aviv asks listeners to take a moment to reflect on the question, ‘What is the most difficult feat in the world?’
- [04:11] – Aviv shares the answer he looks for when he poses this reflection question to his clients and others
- [05:07] – Aviv expounds on the importance of having the three conditions: the right ingredients, the right place and the right time
- [07:15] – Aviv explains that these three conditions are often out of your control and provides best practices for being prepared when the opportunity presents itself.
- [08:04] – Now it’s your turn, identify where you are endeavoring to bring together the right ingredients, the right place and the right time, reflect on the dedication, courage and resilience this effort needs
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below.
- Share the podcast using the social links below.
- Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.