The Practice of Gratitude with Kerry Wekelo
“Gratitude connects people very quickly, easily and authentically.”
Kerry Wekelo is the Chief Operating Officer at Actualize Consulting, a firm that specializes in optimizing financial services. Kerry is also a coach, keynote speaker, and author of the books, Culture Infusion and Gratitude Infusion, which provide practical advice on how to build a thriving organizational culture.
In this episode, Aviv and Kerry explore the concepts of Culture Infusion and Gratitude Infusion. They delve deep into the importance of self-awareness, honesty, and empathy within organizations. Finally, Aviv and Kerry share best practices on how individuals and businesses can practice gratitude to foster personal and professional growth.
Essential Learning Points:
- [00:40] – Aviv introduces today’s guest, Kerry Wekelo who speaks to what she enjoys most about the work she does at Actualize Consulting
- [05:56] – Kerry expounds on how she coaches Intentional Leadership and shares the Pause, Pivot Strategy she has curated
- [09:18] – The importance of self-awareness
- [13:17] – Kerry defines and elaborates on the practice of Gratitude Infusion
- [18:45] – Advice Kerry would give to those struggling to find ways to practice gratitude
- [22:35] – Why gratitude is so critical to ensure a thriving organizational culture and best practices for integrating gratitude into parenting
- [28:04] – Two learnings Kerry values above all others and parting words of wisdom from Kerry
Enjoying the Show?
Please comment below.
Share the podcast using the social links below.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.