The Three Vectors of Growth
“By applying all three vectors you create the navigational freedom and flexibility to shape the landscape as you desire.”
In this episode, Aviv analyzes the three vectors of growth and development and showcases how they can be leveraged to identify the ‘what,’ ‘how,’ and ‘from where’ priorities. Aviv stresses the importance of building confidence, resilience, and strength within yourself in order to initiate a ruthless self-care protocol. He provides a three-step process by which this can be accomplished. These steps include maximizing your energy, starting every day well, and completing your day with a sense of accomplishment and gratitude. Finally, Aviv offers best practices for mapping your growth and development vectors to increase mindfulness and become more self-directed.
Essential Learning Points:
- [00:59] – Introducing today’s topic, The Three Vectors of Growth
- [02:24] – The importance of mapping your growth opportunities
- [03:41] – Three steps to initiate the ruthless, self-care protocol
- [03:48] – Step One: Maximize your energy
- [04:23] – Step Two: Start every day well
- [05:13] – Step Three: Complete your day with a sense of accomplishment and gratitude
- [06:33] – The Three Vectors of Growth & Development
- [07:52] – Vector One: What you do
- [08:21] – Vector Two: How you navigate the journey to your desired outcomes
- [08:47] – Vector Three: From where you initiate and make your journey
- [09:58] – Aviv takes us through a mapping exercise using the three growth vectors
- [12:24] – Now it’s your turn, apply the three vectors of growth and development to define your ‘what,’ ‘how,’ and ‘from where’ priorities
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below.
- Share the podcast using the social links below.
- Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.