Your Three Jobs
“To realize your opportunities and create the future you imagine, all of your team members must recognize that they each have three jobs, not just one.”
In this episode, I focus on the three jobs that leaders and their team members must take up in order for a business to realize their opportunities, create a transformative future, and achieve an ambitious business strategy.
Essential Learning Points:
- [02:22] – The three jobs done by employees of the most successful companies
- [03:59] – How teams accomplish jobs one and two at exemplary levels
- [04:49] – What is included in job three
- [05:22] – Some questions to reflect on in job three and formulate your response and action plan
- [07:19] – An imaginative exercise to connect the dots between jobs one, two, and three
- [08:40] – One of the best ways to build the necessary passion and commitment to do the work of job three in yourself and your team members
Enjoying the Show?
- Please comment below.
- Share the podcast using the social links below.
- Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE TODAY and leave a much-appreciated review in iTunes.