The Golden Rule for Learning and Development Professionals

An excerpt from the teleconference: Overcoming Resistance – putting your goals and priorities to action and manifesting your life. In this excerpt we discuss the 90/10 Golden Rule of adults learning and development.

© Aviv Shahar

One thought on “The Golden Rule for Learning and Development Professionals

  1. I couldn’t agree more. I’m a big fan of the 90/10 rule for working with adult learners. One of the biggest challenges I regularly face is the “magic pill” stakeholders expect from training and development initiatives. They focus on the 10% and have a hard time sharing responsibility for the other 90%.

    Nice post/podcast. Keep them coming!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This blog is kept spam free by WP-SpamFree.