The Test For Leaders In Tough Times
What is the leadership test in tough times?
- To stay clear, cool and centered, and to focus on what matters most.
- To recognize and assimilate the situation you are in, without being overwhelmed.
- To free your people to engage in the most essential tasks and to help them create your organization’s future.
- To uphold your core values and principles, while being ready to adapt in a shape-shifting situation.
- To resist the downward spiral of diminishing returns and defeat.
- To identify and frame opportunities amid fear and uncertainty.
- To stay open minded and at the same time execute your strategy.
- To invest in creativity and innovation.
- To build confidence and trust.
- To create a vision that rallies all stake holders
© Aviv Shahar