Tele-seminar: The 10 Rules of The MVP (Most Valuable Player)
This rare tele-seminar is on Friday, July 10th at 2:00 p.m. EST. Even if you cannot make the live event you will want to listen to the MP3 recording to extract the MVP strategies and practices.
Here are the topics we will cover:
1. The story of becoming a champion.
2. The five traps that hold talented people back from becoming top players.
3. Your biggest mistake ever.
4. Are you ready to play the MVP game – 10 things successful leaders and entrepreneurs do.
Join us for this special event or for the whole series. I look forward to you joining me on this adventurous journey.
The 10 MVP Rules we will explore:
1. It’s never personal
2. It’s totally personal
3. Observe, listen, learn
4. Work your strengths
5. Agility above all
6. Design the environment
7. Play full out
8. Redefine the envelope
9. Create your dream team
10. Visualize, transform and lead
In each of our next seminars I will share with you original content not available elsewhere. Click here to join us on this seminar or the complete series and be part of a community of leaders eager to become transformational into their lives and environments.
See you on Friday.
© Aviv Shahar