Souls On Deck – A Brief
Here are a few gems (compiled in brief format) spoken by the people present in our recent Souls On Deck circle – a group of pioneering practitioners, poets, space makers, agents and catalysts of emergence and healing:
“History gets in the way of our aspirations and possibilities.”
Questions from Dale Nienow to reflect on to help us move into presence here and now:
- What do I need to let go of in order for this group to flourish?
- What do you need from this community to show up fully with your gifts?
Series of process Insights:
- Notice what is going on.
- Name it. Make us aware.
- Honor history. Respect the journey.
- Find where you are meant to be.
- Attend to emergence.
- Let go of what holds you back from showing up at full.
- Create a space for others to flourish without becoming invisible.
- Tend to legacy.
- Take care of yourself. Your story matters.
- Listen to what is spoken. See what we are being shown.