From Breakdown To Breakthrough
Breakdowns herald breakthroughs. Breakdowns lead to breakthroughs.
What was is no more. Companies that were strong and stable are faltering and failing. Political, economic and social structures are collapsing. Every day brings new headlines. You wake up to find out that the world has changed. In the darkness you begin to see the stars.
These are signs of transition; of big systemic transformation, an epoch change. Fear abounds. What was true yesterday is no more. Rapid changes bring confusion and uncertainty. Inside the chaos are the seeds of new opportunities. Wherever a door is shut, a new window opens up. Growth, hope and possibilities are found amid destruction. Breakdowns lead to breakthroughs. Stars shine in the dark.
- Get centered. Take a deep breath. Focus.
- Do not fight change. Relax into it. Ease into a new discovery. Move from looking backward to looking forward.
- Be confident. Trust yourself. You have overcome greater difficulties.
- This too shall pass. Know that all is well. Yes, all is well.
- Take time for yourself. To think. To reflect. To re-center. To plan. Re-discover you. Reconnect to purpose.
- Attend to your network. Give and find support. Go out of your way to help.
- Lead. Open new doors for yourself and for others. Dare to step up.
- Be gracious. Create a space. Make allowance. We all need our time. Some a little slower. Some a little faster.
- Count your blessings. Health. Companionship. Friendship. Beauty. Humor. Meaningful connections and conversations.
- Better days are coming. Greater opportunities for you are ahead. To contribute. To be present. To find what you are here for. To Serve. To Lead.
© Aviv Shahar