The Discipline Secret – Best Practices
- Discipline of knowledge – The building blocks and protocols that allow you to use and apply a certain field of knowledge. What fields of knowledge do you use? What new fields do you want to acquire?
- Professional discipline – The discipline of your profession. How do you get results in your field of expertise? In what ways do you want to refine and improve your professional discipline?
- Discipline of learning – The virtuous spiral of learning. What learning will you take from this class through the four steps of learning to teach to someone and make it your own?
- Discipline of performance – Getting into your peak performance zone. What helps you create results? What do you need to do to get into your optimal performance zone?
- Discipline of purpose – clarity of context. What are you about? What is the purpose you are working on at this time? How does it guide your actions?
- Discipline of the next step – The discipline of initiative. Moving forward beyond setbacks. Taking the next step to break the pattern, to find a solution, to initiate change, to open a new door. What is your next step?
- Discipline to build and create – Focus, consistency and relentless tenacity. What are you building?
- Discipline to not destroy – Being able to contain your success and renew your purpose to create a legacy.
© Aviv Shahar