Prioritizing Your Priorities Teleconference – Friday July 9th
What will we cover on Friday?
- Priorities are situational.
- When everything is a priority, nothing is a priority.
- Do not be fooled by what masquerade itself as a priority.
- Know what to prioritize and how to do it.
- Sample the pilot and the consultant priorities.
- Focus on your TOP Priorities.
- Understand the criteria by which you prioritize.
- Become clear about your career and journey priorities.
Your preparatory work for the class: write your five top personal and five top professional priorities. Come prepared to engage with ideas and strategies designed to help you create breakthroughs in your personal and professional journey.
© Aviv Shahar